Are you looking to enhance your smile with an aesthetically pleasing oral health care treatment designed to improve the look of your smile? If so, there are cosmetic dentistry treatments that can easily give you the smile you’re looking for. Listed below are common cosmetic options to consider:
– Porcelain laminate veneers are tooth restorations designed to cover the fronts of damaged teeth.
– Dental crowns are tooth restorations designed to fully conceal a tooth from damage that may arise.
– Dental bonding treatments are designed to repair small portions of the surface of a tooth.
– Dentures can replace missing or lost teeth with removable replacements.
– Dental implants can be permanently installed into your jawbone to complete your smile if you are missing teeth.
– Dental bridges are an alternative to dental implants for individuals looking to replace missing teeth with a permanent alternative that attaches to other teeth rather than your jawbone.
If you are showing signs of dental damage and require a cosmetic dentistry treatment, come visit Annette Bak Moranda, DDS for treatment today. With the helpful support of Dr. Annette Moranda and our wonderful team at our dentist office in Rancho Mirage, California, we can repair your smile. To schedule an appointment, call us at 760-321-8003. Oral health care just keeps getting better!